Four photographs, actually.
The monument to Oliver Cowdery, now generally considered a monument to all Three Witnesses, was placed in the pioneer cemetery at Richmond, Ray County, Missouri, on 22 November 1911. (Compare the bucolic setting of the third picture here to its paved and parking lotted surroundings today.) A contingent of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, returning home after singing in New York, Washington, D.C., Richmond, Virginia, and elsewhere, took part in the services. The dedicatory prayer was offered by Elder Heber J. Grant: “We thank thee not only, Heavenly Father, for this spot of ground where the remains of Oliver Cowdery lie, but we thank thee also, because of Father Peter Whitmer, and his wife, and those who were loyal and true to the cause of truth, whose remains lie in this cemetery.”
These photographs show the monument under construction, the monument in transit to the cemetery, the monument in place, and the Choir following their performance in the Richmond Opera House later in the evening.