Keepapitchinin, the Mormon History blog » A Photograph: Beside the Golden Door
 


A Photograph: Beside the Golden Door

By: Ardis E. Parshall - August 05, 2010

On October 28, 1949, missionaries from the Eastern States Mission provided the music at a celebration of the 63rd anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty. The service was addressed by American dignitaries and France’s ambassador to the U.S.



1 Comment »

  1. Very cool.

    Comment by queuno — August 5, 2010 @ 7:36 pm

Leave a comment

RSS feed for comments on this post.
TrackBack URI