Keepapitchinin, the Mormon History blog » Keepa Is Now on Facebook

Keepa Is Now on Facebook

By: Ardis E. Parshall - September 16, 2009

I don’t know why, yet, but we are, here. Become a fan, because … well, just because.

I’d like discussion of posts to remain here on the Keepa site as much as possible. If there’s something you’d like to have added to the Facebook page to make it useful to you, let me know.

1. It’s about time you got on Facebook. I was wondering when you would do it. :-)

Comment by Steve C. — September 16, 2009 @ 1:53 pm

2. Ardis, if you’re on facebook now, I don’t want to hear anymore complaints about the new copy machines at the CHL (I joke, of course).

Also, you might want to set up a page for Keepa on networked blogs through facebook (http://www.facebook.com/networkedblogs). A number of other LDS blogs do this, and that’s partly how I keep up with blogs I like now.

Comment by Christopher — September 16, 2009 @ 2:09 pm

3. Proud to be a fan…

Comment by queuno — September 16, 2009 @ 2:10 pm

4. Wahoo!

Comment by Jami — September 16, 2009 @ 2:11 pm

5. Gee! I have friends! I have fans! Anybody wanna go see a movie tonight?

Christopher, I hadn’t heard about networked blogs — that’s the kind of tip I need, thanks. (And I carry my own scanner with me now, with no need ever again to touch the dastardly equipment belonging to the library. So there!)

Comment by Ardis E. Parshall — September 16, 2009 @ 2:59 pm

6. To be honest, I feel like I’ve gotten to know quite a few Keepa-ninnies and now that there is a Keepa FB page, I can see some of the people who do comment. Next best thing to meeting them in person. :-)

Comment by Steve C. — September 16, 2009 @ 3:59 pm

7. This is great! Finally, something really useful on Facebook! I feel less guilty about my time there. Although my family probably thinks I should be feeling guilty for not spending more time there. Who knew?

Comment by kevinf — September 17, 2009 @ 3:59 pm